AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- Identify major issues in international human resource management,
- Understand the impact of cultural differences on the management of people in multinational organisations;
- Compare and contrast human resource issues in the context of domestic and international operations;
- Explain IHRM practices for different countries and regions of the world,
- Identify major issues in expatriation and repatriation of employees,
- Explain the strategic significance of IHRM.
- Teacher: aytul Bilen