“…The course, will cover the philosophy and rationale for technical analysis and introduce the student to the classic and current methods of analyzing trading-market activity. Technical analysis is the study of price action in trading markets. Its purpose is to use known patterns and trends existing in the price behavior of financial securities to make profits and minimize capital losses. This course will introduce trading tactics, the use of patterns and indicators of market price change, the application of those indicators, and construction of a trading or investment model. Also, the students are taught how to design trading algorithms by their knowledge of technical analysis which is highly growing issue in today’s markets.
On successful completion of this course, the course will make it possible for participants to:
- Familiarize with real financial and stock exchange markets.
- Achieve a new way of thinking on financial data.
- Recognize patterns and trends existing in the price behavior of financial securities to make profits and minimize capital losses.
- Usage of software which is essentially applied in this field of study to empower the students to consider the course as their professional skill in their future life. “
- Lecturer: Saeed Ebrahimijam